Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: page background

Default page background

I have created my website but now, having purchased the web designer, want to replace the plain colour of the page background to a fill in the galleries. How do I do this?

Default Re: page background

Hi,

Make the required changes to your Web Designer document that you created the site in then re-publish your site using Web Designer so it will only publish changed files.

If you want to apply a colour to the pasteboard (area around the page) hold down Ctrl and drag the colour over the pasteboard then release the mouse.

If you want to apply a bitmap to the pasteboard you will need to import the image into Web Designer first, then delete it from the page. Open the Bitmap Gallery and hold down Ctrl and drag the image onto the pasteboard then release the mouse.

Default Re: page background

PeteS - You can also Ctrl drag and drop a bitmap image from the desktop, Windows Explorer, as well as from the Bitmap Gallery. And you can do this for both the pasteboard and the page itself. If you drag and drop onto the page only, the entire screen including the page will be the bitmap fill.

Likewise you can Ctrl drag and drop a color from the screen palette, or from the Color Editor preview squares onto the page and or background.