Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default 2 different site nav bars on the same site

I like the site nav bar feaure but is there any way to have 2 different nav bars on the same site?
    i have a website that I need to add pages in French. On the English index page - which has its own site nav bar linked to the english pages - I want to add a link that takes you to the first French page with its own nav bar linked just to the french pages.
    The last time I did this I made up my own nav bar(s) which worked OK but you had to manually do the links etc. and seemed a little inelegant. Can you have a site nav bar that is limited as to which pages it applies too? ie One nav bar for the first 5 (English) pages and another for the second 5 (French) pages while still retaining the auto update features etc.
    Regards,

Default Re: 2 different site nav bars on the same site

You can have as many Navigation Bars as you want. If you really wanted to, you could have an entire web page full of nav bars.

Duplicate an existing nav bar. Double click on the nav bar to open the Navigation Bar Properties dialog and then modify any or all of the buttons. You can rename them, change the orientation from horizontal to vertical, and you can change any or all of the links.

Have fun!

Default Re: 2 different site nav bars on the same site

Thanks Gary but how do I separate the auto repeat function of the two bars so that bar one auto repeats on say pages 1 - 6 and bar two auto repeats on pages 6 - 12??