Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: my apologies

Hi all,

My apologies for being so lax over the past few weeks in my duties as a moderator. I've been insanely busy between my day job and a number of contracts I've been doing, and as such I haven't had much time to get to TalkGraphics and respond to any posts. For those of you who were in a rush, I'm sorry I wasn't there to help. For those of you who WEREN'T in a rush, I still was probably a bit too late in answering. Again, my apologies.

For those of you who received short answers from me, I hope I at least provided you with a starting point on where to find your answers. I am still pretty swamped, though, and haven't much time to research answers that I don't know off the top of my head, or go into depth for the ones that I do. I hope, though, that my answers help at least somewhat, and even if they don't, hopefully other members will be able to build on what I've written to explain it to you guys.

My sincere thanks to Steve, a/k/a Stinger for responding to a number of posts while Bill and I have been gone. It's not the first time you've pulled through for us, Steve! Hopefully, it's not the last, either. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

For those of you who have NOT yet made the switch, please note that you should start pointing your browsers to www.talkgraphics.com instead of www.i-us.com, as the domain has now switched and everything is in the process of being moved over. Soon your old links will stop working, and we'd really like to see you around the forums, so remember to make that change to your bookmarks! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Anyway, it's long past quitting time and my friends are gonna kill me for being late. Happy New Year everyone, and I hope you're all doing spectacular!

hth,
    Deep (just a guy)
    <font face="arial" size="2">
    Pradeep Kumar Nair, B.Math
    Senior Web Designer
    http://www.blab.com
    </font>
    hth,
    Deep (just a guy)
    --
    Pradeep Kumar Nair, B.Math
    CTO
    9 Story Entertainment
    http://www.9story.com
    IP

I think most of us knew that you were changing jobs and all that. I think most of us expected a lull in your communication. No matter what, you are still "The Man".

Thanks for all your help in the past and future.
    IP