Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: layer latency

Default layer latency

goodevening, the title of the thread may be a little crypting but i seem i saw some months ago on this forum, an example explaining how to give to a layer a "time" to appear when called by an action.
    For example: i have a button, when i roll on it the roll over layer appears with a latency of "x time" i previously decided. I know this is possible using Arrange/create navigation bar, but this option doesn't allow to fade in the items in the up direction! so if i want to make a navigation bar in the bottom of my page, this is not possible.

As usual excuse my bad english and the mistakes i probably made..and, if you want and can, light my mind....thank you in advance

Default Re: layer latency

I think this is what you want (I think)

11. Layer pop-up transition effects. Now the pop-up layers can fade-in and fade out on opening and closing. To make pop-up layer fade in place following keyword in the layer name "(fade 2)". The digit represents the speed of the transition. 1 is the slowest, 5 is the fastest. If you skip the digit, the default value of 3 is used. You can also set the fade in and fade out speed separately with following keywords: "(fade-in 2)", "(fade-out 5)". Important: if you have used (fade-out) in the layer name you have to add the (fade-in) as well.
    This is from John Horn's "Undocumented and Advanced Features" thread.

Default Re: layer latency

YEEESSSSS....this is what i've looking for....thank you Gary....very much...