Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Links won't take

Am working on my first WD6 page and cannot get text links to work. Have completed all required fields in the web web properties link dialogue box, and text appears as a link - underlined as it should be. Internal export does not give a functioning link; Export to file and view in external browser - link does not work. Help?

Default Re: Links won't take

MORE INFO - If I put a transparent box over the text it can be linked to however this will be a lot of work on a text link intensive site. I would really like to get the actual text link workimng. Lookimng for help or suggestions other than the workaround I am using. THANKS

See attached
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I was born outside the box! - Aridzone
    WebDesignerTemplate

Welcome to TalkGraphics Oznet.

Make sure your buttons are on the main layer (Layer 1 or MouseOff)

WD6 Re: Links won't take

HELP!! I cannot get ANT text to link. A) I set the link up in thew dialog box; B) The text chosen IS underlined and looks like a link; C) the text will not function as a link. I have set up graphic links on the site that wotk fine but Text links AND e-mail links on the "contact" page will not function.

I have done everything I can imagine and am now getting frustrated - Can somebody make me feel dumb and point out the one thing I am not doing correctly?

Thanks

Oznet

Do not despair. Oh, OK despair a little.

Can you post your WEB file or a page from your file that you are having problems with. It is easier to look at the file and see what is not working and why.