Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Export quality problem from graphic' newbie

I am not a graphic but an IT pro, I have acquired the Xara pro version in order to support my needs.
    I'm trying to export an image for a CD cover because I need to sent it to the CD printing factory...
    The output text is very poor and it seems to have an off-set image reflection on the left side.
    I have tryed to export in jpg, png, tif.
    What is my error ?

Default Re: Export quality problem from graphic' newbie

You are exporting it as a PDF to get that message from your printer? Don't worry about the text output it is an Adobe fault but to make sure in your own mind increase your zoom level that will show you it's alright. The best idea to solve your problem with your image reflection is to post your Xara file if there is no problem over copyright.
    Design is thinking made visual.

My problem is on text and I'tryng to expost in jpg or bmp, I'llpsta my file.
    Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Here are a few versions of your file I have taken a few artefacts from the CD which weren't needed. Is there a reason for the types of files that you wanted as they are bitmaps and will always cause fonts to go Jaggy that is why if possible we use vectors. The church/chapel bitmap was only 125 dpi which means the bitmap will not really professionally print that well but it will just be about OK. If you have a better quality Photo import it in and roughly crop it using the crop tool don't use the mask as there was a Mask Layer to get a transparent background if your not up to speed with the Mask Tool then use the Mehdi - Classic Eraser in the Live Effects Tool. Click on the electric plug type symbol the - New and the look down the list to Mehdi plugin. Tried giving PDF export too big!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Church_CD.png 
Views:	162 
Size:	215.7 KB 
ID:	77289  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Albacore; 27 October 2010 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Forgot File
    Design is thinking made visual.