Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default change background color of a photo?

I am stuck. I am trying to use a downloaded photo of a not smooth (as in fairly shapely) logo. The logo is pictured on a white background. When I try to change the background color, it also changes the color of the rest of the logo. If I apply the "mask" feature, I can very roughly draw around it (like I said, the logo is not smooth and the mouse does not do a good job following the edges of the image) and paste the remainder in my title page, but it still has white edges on a page that I am trying to make gray. I need help. Thank you anyone!

Default Re: change background color of a photo?

Hi,
    Help can't be forthgiving without reference material to work with. If the photo in question is not a copywrite infringement post or post your Xara file so some one can help.
    JimM

Welcome to TalkGraphics

Have a look at this Xara Xone Workbook article. This is a good solution as long as your bitmap is fairly high resolution.

If not then your best method is to use Xara's vector drawing tools to create a vector mask of the logo. Then select the mask shape and the bitmap and from the Arrange menu, select Combine Shapes > Intersect Shapes.

I think you should cut that photo in different parts and for that purpose you can use corral draw, and then select that background which you want and put there that photo pieces.

remote pc access software
    remote pc access software Source

i thinks photoshop can help you, but the operation is not so easy.