Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Xara Webdesigner 6 templates

Hi,

I'm trying to install the templates in the application itself. It download successfully within the Xara Webdesigner 6 application, but it doesn't want to install giving a 2329 error message. Does this sound familiar? I've tried various tools to repair my registry and all sorts of corruptions, but I can't get the template package of approximately 155Mb to install.

Regards,

Default Re: Xara Webdesigner 6 templates

Welcome to TalkGraphics

I am not sure why this is happening but I was ask someone from Xara to address this problem. It might take a day or two so please check back. Also one of the members might have experienced the same problem and may have a solution.

Thanks, I'll be waiting and hope someone will be able to help me solve this issue as I really love the application so far.

Hi

During installation, one or more log files are created. These log files should be able to provide us with information as to the cause of the problem.

Please initially remove the program, disable any security based applications (excluding your firewall)
    and registry monitoring tools and then re-install Web Designer. Run and activate the program and then try to install the templates again.

In the event of a failure, please provide us with the following files

_MgxContentInstLog.txt and another one named
    _MgxContentInstMsiLog.txt from C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Temp (Vista & 7) or C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Local Settings\Temp (XP)

You can submit a support ticket from http://support.xara.com Please include a link to this forum thread within the ticket submission.

Thanks