Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Easy feature comparison list?

Is there a side-by-side feature comparison list anywhere for all the Xara programs? I already use WD6, Xtreme, Xara3D, and Adobe Elements, and see there are new Xara programs available. But I also noticed there are a lot of overlapping features. I've already maxed out on the time I can devote to "discovering" exactly what one program has that another doesn't. Videos are nice but still take time and a great memory to do a comparison. Is there an easy way to compare features without downloading and learning yet another program?

Default Re: Easy feature comparison list?

Welcome to TalkGraphics

There are some product comparison charts on www.Xara.com but these only compare features on comparable Xara products.

Unless you are doing some heavy duty design work, you are probably good with what you have.

There are some useful new features in Designer Pro 6 which you can read about here.

OK, thanks. It's phrases like "Plus a bunch more good stuff" that would be nice to see explained in a list form somewhere.

If it says Plus a bunch more good stuff then the good stuff probably is not that good.