Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default change background

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pozadie.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	156.4 KB 
ID:	77118 how do I change the solid color background behind an image? as for example in the picture?

Default Re: change background

Welcome to TalkGraphics Pedro

Import a background image into Xara. Open the Bitmap Gallery (F11). Select the background image. Hold down the Ctrl key, and drag and drop the image onto the area outside the page (the pasteboard). You can also hold down the Ctrl key and drag and drop the image onto the page to change the page background.

And, you can Ctrl drag and drop a color from the screen palette or the Color Editor onto the page or pasteboard.

If I may, I'd like to add a question here - how do I get an image to "tile" on either the pasteboard or the background? I have a slightly textured image that I would like to use, where it would tile, and continue tiling when the page gets lengthened, for example. I looked around but couldn't find anything about tiling.

thank you. and even to me as I reach the following figure exceeded the background?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aaaa.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	84.5 KB 
ID:	77137

Pedro - The background image also appears under the page. It is continuous.

alwaysjudee - To get an image to tile, simply hold down the Ctrl key, and drag the tiling bitmap onto the page or background. The image will automatically tile.

I already have it, only now the second picture of what goes into the background as I do not know