Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: page size issue

Default Re: page size issue

albacore, what i mean is my pdfs are usually exported at 300dpi, which are printed at 1200dpi on the UV printer, always came out perfect

i think my best option is to create a page-size 5ft x 1ft and export that as a pdf. then scale up the pdf to 200% on print

wish me luck!
    'I'm comin to you now, I'm just around the corner!'
    Bespoke art and design by Herbie Hysteria. http://www.artbyherbie.com

Default Re: page size issue

If when exporting your PDF's instead of picking the "Commercial Printing" dialogue you go to "Custom, and the click, Advance Options" under the General Tab untick "Optimise for fast web viewing" then hit the Object tab go straight down to Rasterization Resolution click on "Custom" and there enter your 600 dpi and then check "Limit the Bitmap Resolution to Rasterization Resolution" or something like that just in case you forget to Optimise any bitmaps. If you dont want to pay for any fonts that you have used which are not system the check the box to turn text to shapes. There are a few other tricks that you select if a lot of the page is transparent but it is not that important. The way shows you how to increase your dpi in a PDF.
    Design is thinking made visual.