Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

WD6 Problem with Cyrillic

Hello.
    I'm making my website - www.vechna-mladost.com with Xara Web Designer. I have a huge problem with the fact that at the navigation bar, when I make a submenu - on mouse - its nonsense... You can go to the web page and check what is going on when you put the mouse on top of "Galvanic Spa" menu... Because Xara has no way of showing the html code (which by the way I don't understand why as well...) is there anytihng I can do so that it doesn't look like that?

Default Re: Problem with Cyrillic

Quote Originally Posted by Zombajo View Post
    Hello.
    I'm making my website - www.vechna-mladost.com with Xara Web Designer. I have a huge problem with the fact that at the navigation bar, when I make a submenu - on mouse - its nonsense...
    Perhaps this thread may help:
    http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...ara-X-document

Xara has no way of showing the html code (which by the way I don't understand why as well...)
    Xara is not a HTML editor, so there is no internal HTML to see.
    Xara 'generates' HTML from your page layout when you export.

This thread doesn't help me...
    and as for xara is not a html editor... i know that - i just it will be so much more powerful and useful if it was integrated as an option to touch the html code when issues like this exist... still if anyone has a better idea on how to deal with my problem would be great.

You're welcome

I generally have no problem with the Cyrillic alphabet. The site is on Serbian language. The big problem for me is to make me the Cyrillic meny. Is there a solution?