Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Autoresponders help needed

I have several forms on my website, that capture clients name and email address.

What I would like is an automated system (software) that sends them an html (with pictures) email.

Any good ideas for software that works?

Thanks

Chris

Default Re: Autoresponders help needed

Chris,

It may not be exactly what you want, but Aweber has a good rep. It's more of a complete system for managing email marketing. And I wouldn't call it cheap at 19 bucks a month for a 500-member list. But it is a very slick soup-to-nuts way of doing this sort of thing.

Here's a link to the autoresponder module: http://www.aweber.com/autoresponders.htm

Doc

"Second class fairway is better than first class rough!"

HI,

I just noticed this. The one that I use regularly (when the built-in auto-responder in my Hosting provider is insufficient) is Bebosoft. Very flexible and reasonably cost effective.

But I only use this in conjunction with a form as the auto-responder capability of my Hosting provider is excellent.

Martin

HI,

I just noticed this. The one that I use regularly (when the built-in auto-responder in my Hosting provider is insufficient) is Bebosoft. Very flexible and reasonably cost effective.

But I only use this in conjunction with a form as the auto-responder capability of my Hosting provider is excellent.

How odd my - computer locked up and then I got a message saying I could only post once every 50 seconds or something , please can the moderator remove this post!
    Perhaps my right digit stuttered!!!!

Martin
    Last edited by Riftvalley; 21 November 2010 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Second post sent in error

I use icontact for my clients and find it very useful and flexible u can send out an instant responder then any number at a pre set date and time or as and when you like with special offers etc. As u pay in usd its quite good value. If you want just a simple single html page i suggest u use a php mailer form that steve ledger has and as per instructions link it to your own pre made web page 'thankyou' you can find it here