Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Attempting to download just purchased Web Designer 6 templates, error msg appears

When attempting to download just purchased Web Designer 6 templates, following error message appears: C:\\Users\RBGC\Desktop\webdesigner6_templates(2).e xe is not a valid Win32 application.

Followed Help Instructions: After purchasing you can activate your copy of Web Designer by entering the serial number. Once it is activated you can download the full template set by clicking on the Download Templates option in the Web Designer Help menu.

Select to save the file WebDesigner_templates.exe. (152 MB) Close Web Designer and double click WebDesigner_templates.exe to execute the template installer. Run Web Designer following the template installation and all designs within the Designs gallery will be accessible

My Laptop = Dell Studio 1737
    OS = Windows Vista 64 bit
    Browser = Mozilla Firefox

Appreciate help, pls. Thanks WWH 05 Oct 2010

Default Re: Attempting to download just purchased Web Designer 6 templates, error msg appears

C:\\Users\RBGC\Desktop\webdesigner6_templates(2).e xe is not a valid Win32 application
    Corrupt download. Please try again

Default Re: Attempting to download just purchased Web Designer 6 templates, error msg appears

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Corrupt download. Please try again
    sledger: Thanks to you, my download problem is resolved. Especially grateful for your very kind and fast solution. It shows your vast experience and your generous character. In addition to my gratitude, I send my best wishes for your happiness and success in all your endeavors. WWH 06 Oct 2010