Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Duplex Printing

I just purchased and think I've installed a duplexer for a HP4500 color laser printer. I'm not sure how to duplex print a brochure in CorelDraw 9 using win 98se. Can anyone help me. I cannot find anything regarding duplex printing in the Corel help menu.
    IP

I just purchased and think I've installed a duplexer for a HP4500 color laser printer. I'm not sure how to duplex print a brochure in CorelDraw 9 using win 98se. Can anyone help me. I cannot find anything regarding duplex printing in the Corel help menu.
    IP

Hi

Try this link:

http://h200002.www2.hp.com/bc/docs/s...6/bpl08826.pdf

If that is not your exact model it will probably be on the site.

Print a configuration test sheet, it should verify that the Duplex unit is correctly installed. Configure the Computer/s using the printer so that they know the duplex unit is installed.

By the way what do you think of the printers photo reproduction abilities?

S

(b)Stan(b)
    IP

Stan,
    I am very pleased with my color laser. But.... for really good photos that I want to give as gifts I still revert to my Epson photo 870 as I'm not sure how or if the HP4500 can handle matte paper.

To print in duplex I did have to choose another printer driver. A HP 4500 PCL 5c... got this directly from HP tech support. Spent 1 hour on the phone getting this information etc.

Thank you so much for your response
    IP