Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I don't get back here to post very much and don't know if this has been discussed. In Xara 2 the GIF export was fast and furious and worked 95% Ok for web work. In XaraX it is slower but has better features - all in all a pretty good tradeoff.

The only real aggrevating thing to us is the arrangement of export options. The most needed options are scattered across three tabs. For the serious web developer these need to be readily accessible on the primary export screen.

Since a picture is supposed to be worth a thousand words..and saves typing..attached is my description.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	XaraSuggestion.gif 
Views:	242 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	17891  

I don't get back here to post very much and don't know if this has been discussed. In Xara 2 the GIF export was fast and furious and worked 95% Ok for web work. In XaraX it is slower but has better features - all in all a pretty good tradeoff.

The only real aggrevating thing to us is the arrangement of export options. The most needed options are scattered across three tabs. For the serious web developer these need to be readily accessible on the primary export screen.

Since a picture is supposed to be worth a thousand words..and saves typing..attached is my description.

Apologies for the values not agreeing.
    This disagreement betwen the size values occurs when using the "maintain screen anti-aliasing" option in the bitmap size tab.
    The value shown in the preview pane is the correct value.

Mark Goodall
    Xara Ltd