Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Popup opens automaticaly......why????

Hi to everyone,

I made already several Websites with WD6.Now I wanted to change something on a existing site and encountered a problem with the popup pictures. If I go to "preview page" all the pictures open automaticaly in the left top corner (full size) and I can't click anything anywhere. I dont know why, but I used the same options as on all the other sites. (Web Properties, Pop-up layer, Size 500....) The funny thing is that this only happens on this old site and only now. It did't do that be4. All the othe pages work fine.

I am very open for suggestens:-)

Highly appretiated.....Philipp

Default Re: Popup opens automaticaly......why????

Hi Philipp and welcome to the Talkgraphics forums

My suggestion is to post either your XAR/WEB file or to upload the site somewhere and let's see this behaviour. It's very difficult to diagnose a problem like that without being able to peek behind the scenes.
    If someone tried to make me dig my own grave I would say No.
    They're going to kill me anyway and I'd love to die the way I lived:
    Avoiding Manual Labour.

OK... the site is first in german and secondly not ready :-) Feel free to have a look but please spare me comments about design,layout etc. Thx. www.webseitenstudio.at/ffmariagail

Thanks again...Philipp

It would really help to see the actual .xar or.web file. It's probably just a layer problem.

Cheers for the interest...here is the .web file. Hope you can figure out the problem.....

thnx Philipp
    Attached Files Attached Files

A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

I can definitely see what you are talking about on the website, but in your .web file everything looks just fine to me. Have you tried exporting it again?
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    Web Templates. My Beginner Video Tutorials
    My Club. My Album.
    My Other Album. My Tutorial.

Thats where the problem starts.....before I exported the file, the site was working fine. Then after exporting it didn't work anymore. Just for your Info....I used WD5 first but continued with WD6. I can't see any problems either......

Exports OK and works fine. Go here to see it: http://www.michiganimaging.com/gail/

Are you publishing the entire site or just part of it ? Often a partial publish will cause strange problems.

Cheers for trying to help. I see that the site works fine on your Webspace. But for some reason not on mine and I have lots of subdomains which work great. I also tried to export the whole site again but still the same problem. I have no clue