Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: X-box ?

Groweb - "I'd be amazed to see what your "real work" looks like! " Maybe not, see below [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]. Lately, I've been doing alot of line art and shop sketches for in house references.

Initially, I wanted to do an enclosed plastic transparent case that hangs on a hook in a store. After awhile, it just took on a somewhat more abstract feel. Total time involved, 4 hours (approx.)

Steve - Wayne, there is not one thing wrong with this pic! I'm sorry Steve, can you repeat that please? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] (kiddin') I know you're a stickler for detail - so I forgot the shadow on the open box on the right, just for you [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img].

Gary,.. I've been fired for thinking outside the box. No regrets though. I think it's because other people were "inside" the box and didn't know how to get out of it. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Plus ca change, plus c'est le meme chose.

Again, thanks all!

Wayne
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new-1.gif 
Views:	425 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	3391  

HA! You kill me Wayne!

Steve Newport
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

is great too!

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

that I would keep!

www.bricksandbrass.co.uk
    Simon
    ------------------------------
    www.tlaconsultancy.co.uk
    www.bricksandbrass.co.uk

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>is great too!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    But it would be even better if you changed 'attatchment' to 'attachment'! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Love the 'X-Box'! Not being remotely interested in games consoles, it seems a far more appropriate use for the name than that other X-Box... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Peter

Peat Stack or Pete's Tack?

Great, Maybe you can sell your idea to someone!

Thanks for prufe reeding that, Pete. Now where DID that blushing graemlin go? Fortunately, it was only a ten copy run on the HP.

Short story. I was having 4000 (full color) kit folders run off at a print shop recently. Being the absent minded old fart that I am, I always ask for color laser seps before they run the film - for that reason. I bring them to a small room and pour over every letter. I noticed the word "guard" was spelled "gaurd". I brought the corrected file the next day. I now have a proof reader who lives not far away (10 kms) ... doing this on the really important stuff. I know it's a bad habit, but sometimes I lose focus on the content while doing the layout.

That error above, is fixed. Thanks again, Pete - check's in the mail.

Wayne

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

What's happened to your great shelving unit illustration. Did you change it? Right now I'm only seeing a partial image where earlier I could see the whole thing in its snack-food glory. This is very distressing!

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

Ross,
    I just didn't want to post another (corrected)image to the thread and add to the server, so I updated the pic by posting to the original. It just so happened that when I grabbed the screen, I was zoomed in. That's it.
    Sorry Ross,.. didn't mean to stress you out. Everything's back to normal, you can take a deep breath now buddy [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img].

I also deleted instances of copywritten logos as well.

W

..no, I meant WOW! Got excited at great design.

Like someone said..it really is 'out of the box'
    thinking.

Q- W,does this come in some kind of bubble pakg?
    The design showing the disc inside...is there
    something to protect those visable portions of
    the disc?
    Just courious...I like gizmo that anchor it shut!

..really balmy tonight..
    Bill [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]