I agree that Xara's PR department seems to have very strange ideas. I agree that they are surprisingly putting great ideas into grave and trying to earn easy money. I think that we should worry about XARA and not about ourselves ;-).

Read my previous post, don't you think it would be great to have possibility to make your own templates for this childish tool? I think it would. Pity they put WIZARD into grave together with Flare.

You use Xara because it's the best software you have, even when it's so childish. I don't tell my custormers what software I use, and mostly they really don't care. I always try to talk plain words trying not brainwash customers with desingers slang bafflegab consiting of names of the tools and techinques used.

Many companies use the name of software as a proof of their skill (WE PHOTOSOAP6&ILL9 GEARED, WE GOOD [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img], but good designer shows his portfolio instead. By telling tell your customers that you use the industry standard you will get the majority of paying customers - exactly the same way as Xara PR tries to get with their promotional text about Webstyle2.

Roman

And hey cheer up d/l webstyle and check it... I'm going to do it right now [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] .

[This message was edited by Dmagician on August 22, 2001 at 02:42.]