Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Forums rearrangement

Quote Originally Posted by jvila View Post
    Antony,
    Thank you very much for your reply, I didn't realize about it because it does not change if you read the thread and then go back, you need to refresh your browser to see it.
    Best regards
    Indeed, if you just press back the site doesn't know you've moved page. It's best to click things to navigate around (like click the forum name in the breadcrumbs at the top) that way the site knows you've moved on.
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.
    IP

I don't like the new look of the forums. I find it much more difficult to differentiate old from new threads/postings etc and I in general I am not a fan of big warm and fuzzie icons like the envelop ones.

However, these aside I want to congratulate the people who put in the time to run the forums. It can be a pretty thankless job but it has created a very useful and creative group.

Oh yes I almost forgot. With the old system we had the software used by the mailer alongside his/her message. I found that very useful. What has happened to it? Can we have it back?

cheers, Erik
    IP

Hey Erik,
    Many other members have the same problem. The forum will be reskinned soon and you can vote on another forum skin here: http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...-do-you-prefer
    IP