Hi,
I have searched TG for threads related to such problems and, indeed, found a few but not quite sure I ever saw a definitive solution. Please feel free to direct me to the appropriate thread in case I missed it.

My problem is the erratic behaviour of the Navigation Bar created by WD6 when viewed in Internet Explorer (I'm currently using IE8). No such issues with either Google Chrome or Firefox.

What am I seeing?
1) Drop down menus sometimes 'drop' upon mouse over, sometimes (usually after a second or subsequent 'pass' over the button) require a single click in order to make the drop down menu appear
2) The moment you move off the NavBar to try and select a dropdown option, the dropdown menu disappears. It sometimes takes a lot of tries to actually select a menu option. Not good if the User is easily frustrated and potentially bad for business!

What have I tried? Well, I'm not technically skilled enough to dive into the code, so I've been limited to;
1) trying slower animation - hoping it would be 'slower to disappear' too. Sadly not!
2) switching on IE "Compatibility View"
3) providing some Technical FAQs via the site to try and assist Users.

None of which is solving the root problem.

"Compatibility View" may have helped but only slightly. It is noticeable that there is a 'gap' between the NavBar and the dropdown menu that disappears when "Compatibility View" is switched on. Not sure if this closer positioning to the NavBar helps the cursor to 'catch' the dropdown menu before it disappears but that's about the only difference I can see.

Take a look at the Ride Thailand Holidays site to see what I mean.

I really need to get this fixed if I can and I just hope that someone in TG Land has the technology to do so. I'm not comfortable that the majority of Users are probably on IE and will be failing to access the site - it could all mean lost business for my Client.

All suggestions will be very gratefully received.

Many Thanks in advance and my fingers are firmly crossed on this one!

Best Regards

TD