Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default new web page and layers in designer pro 6

Hello,

I have created a webpage with multiple layers. When I add a new page all the layers from the previous page are displayed in the new page layers list even though the 'same layers on all pages' is not checked in the page options. I just want a blank new page. Furthermore, even though the layers from the first page are listed in the second page they are not visible, just a white background?

Thanks

Andrew

Default Re: new web page and layers in designer pro 6

Andrew

I would be willing to bet you created a duplicate page. You did not specify which product you are using, but both WD6 and DP6 have a duplicate page icon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new-page.png 
Views:	84 
Size:	6.7 KB 
ID:	76329  

Hello and thanks for the reply.

No, I didn't duplicate. I added as new page from the page and gallery menu and also tried from the pages menu in the edit drop down menu. I specified which product is being used
    in the subject line of the post - Designer Pro 6

Thanks

Andrew

Just to add - the layers in the initial page were created from an imported psd file. The other thing is that when I click on a layer within the page (the actual page and not the
    layers in the page and layers gallery) the layer is not highlighted (with the blue arrow) in the layers gallery?

Thanks

Andrew