Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Line under links and gap between page and top of Browserwindow?

Hello

Have been searching the forum for threads on this but haven´t found anything.

How do i get rid of the underline when i create and textlink? I still want it to show different colours if visited and so on but i don´t want the line beneath it?

How can i create an clickable area ( link), lets say that i have a picture, some text and some graphics in a small area but still with a little distance from each other, how do i make all this area clickable?

How do i get a gap at the top of my page and the browserwindows top? When i create a new page there´s no gap between the top and browserwindow and i would like to set this distance manually, is it possible?

Fresh questions from a dummie

Thanks1 // Kalle

Default Re: Line under links and gap between page and top of Browserwindow?

Try searching the Help file next time

Utilities>>Web Properties>>Website [tab]>>Website Link Colors and 'uncheck' Underline Text link.

In web designer 6 and designer pro 6 you can create a top page margin by dragging the rulers intersection to a point above your page which represents the gap you want.

For 'hot spots' with links, you can create a shape, give it the link you want and then make it 99% transparent.
    (You can make 100% transparent if you like, but you will only be able to locate it again by changing the the page view to 'Outlines' mode - but it will still work as a hot spot)

Thanks Sledger!

The funny part is that i have on that tab and changed the colours of the links several times but i didn´t see that.....we have a saying here in Sweden freely translated, don´t know if it makes sense to you but like this: Do you see the forest overthere? No, the are trees in the way....

Thank you also for the other solutions.

Yes, same expression is "Can't see the forest for the trees"