Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default A few updates needed for future Xara release

Some things I REALLY want to see in the next version...

1. The ability to embed audio with controls like you did with video this time
    (THANK YOU FOR THAT)
    2. The ability to have a popup layer automatically close when a video or other media is finished playing
    3. Many more templates and items like buttons, etc with ability to change the color scheme before its loaded.
    4. A Flash picture show creator.
    5. An online store creator (Like the one from CoffeeCup)

other than that, this program has allowed me to start a web design business! I can usually do a site in 2-3 days!

www.renderhq.com

I have lots of friends that have gotten this that otherwise NEVER would have built websites...

thanks guys!!

A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

Default Re: A few updates needed for future Xara release

Hi jerfud,

This should probably go in the Dear Xara Web Designer forum but let me help you out where I can.

Have a look at Web Designer Templates. This should help you out with #3 and depending on what you mean possibly with #4 as well.

Also for #4 look in the help files under 'Popup Photo Options' to see how you can create a photo slide show within the program itself.

You can download free templates at the above mentioned Web designer template and you can also find a few free ones at Xara Users.

I hope that helps.
    Eric
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    Web Templates. My Beginner Video Tutorials
    My Club. My Album.
    My Other Album. My Tutorial.