Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Not able to publish...

Hi,
    I am new using Web Designer 6.0. ( I did the update too hoping it would resolve the mouseover issue.) I have a page done and having two problems that I hope someone can help me with.
    1. The navigation button I made have mouse rollover effects that when previewed in the browser are a MESS...I have attached two screen shots. I haven't got a clue on how to fix this...please help.
    2. I published the site to a sub folder and I am doing something wrong because it only shows up with a green background and some black text in a couple of places.

I am not sure if I am doing it properly. I export it and it makes two files one an index.htm file and one FOLDER index_htm_files when they go up they are both in the sub directory that I created called products but the page doesn't show properly.

Thanks for any help you can offer. This site is for a client and I guess I should have learned this software first...now she has seen my draft page and loves it and I can not do it in html at this point.
    Thanks
    Donna aka gramme
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	navbar1.gif 
Views:	90 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	75254   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	navbar2.gif 
Views:	91 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	75255  

Default Re: Not able to publish...

Hello Donna

That is what we call a dog's breakfast (not a pretty site).

Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you. Things have been chaotic since the new forum software are implemented and posts have gone under the radar.

I suspect that some of your objects may be on the wrong layer which is why they are not showing up when you preview.

Can you post a WEB or XAR file of the page or site for us to look at. That is the best way to determine what the heck is going on with those buttons.