Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

This is kind of a "frontpage" related question, I have tried to get help from Microsoft but no help is coming my way, so I thought I would asked the professionals and that is why Im here
    My webdesigner created a website for me (for those of you that know me this is not my "jewellery" site) but not using frontpage. I wanted to maintain and make changes to the site using frontpage but can't see any of the "flash" stuff that he has used. But when viewed through "dreamweaver" it all shows up perfectly. I have Microsoft office frontpage 2003.
    Does anyone here no what I am missing?
    Thank you for your time and patience with me.
    IP

This is kind of a "frontpage" related question, I have tried to get help from Microsoft but no help is coming my way, so I thought I would asked the professionals and that is why Im here
    My webdesigner created a website for me (for those of you that know me this is not my "jewellery" site) but not using frontpage. I wanted to maintain and make changes to the site using frontpage but can't see any of the "flash" stuff that he has used. But when viewed through "dreamweaver" it all shows up perfectly. I have Microsoft office frontpage 2003.
    Does anyone here no what I am missing?
    Thank you for your time and patience with me.
    IP

Ok Great news, I am about to reply to my own post LOL.
    I found out it was so simple.
    All I had to do (this is so embarrassing) was right click on the "flash" and click on the "play movie flash" option.

Doh
    IP