Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: The lost soul

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default The lost soul

This is a piece I put together for a completely different reason, But the poem, which is an original poem I wrote, seems to fit the way I'm feeling about TG right now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	soul.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	69.3 KB 
ID:	75107  
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Default Re: The lost soul

Frances - there are babies dying all over the world right now through hunger, plague, pestilence and other nasties brought on primarily by man's inhumanity to man. Try to look at life from that perspective and then I'm sure you can find a reason laugh at what happens on TG. I'm constipated right now and I'm on drugs that make me vomit. But I can still laugh at life which sometimes, you have to admit, really, really, really sucks.

"A thoroughly wasted day is that on which one has not laughed"

Nice poem Frances, I didn't now you were a poet as well an great artist. I like the background, not to overdone and simple, blends in well with the poem. Well done

Merv

Nice Poem Frances. I really like it.
    We all have different views and we like to express them.
    Do you know why?
    Well, it's because we care.

Beret: What a fantastic outlook on life. Even when you're dealt a bad hand. Good on you.

Featured Artist on Xara Xone . May 2011
    . A Shield . My First Tutorial
    . Bottle Cap . My Second Tutorial on Xara Xone

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Thank you both. Right now TG does feel (to me at least) like a ship drifting along with no one at the helm. But I'm sure that soon enough that will change.

Like I said before the whole piece was originally created for a completely different reason but to me it just seemed to fit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

The good ship TalkGraphics has sailed for many years without a captain (thankfully), save the odd supervision from the Powers at Xara Towers. It continues to sail merrily along with as much enthusiasm as its members put into it because TalkGraphics is the sum of its membership not any one particular member.

Nice poem.