Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Full Sized Photos Missing

I have created a simple page to display a few photos I have but 3 of the 9 thumbnails do not display the correct full size image, the default photo is displayed instead.

I have downloaded the latest version of WD6 and am using Template 5 from the Photographer Theme Designs Gallery. My first attempt had 5 incorrect full size images; thinking I had done something wrong when editing the rest of the page I made a second attempt from scratch and was careful to ensure that the template photo was selected in fill mode before dragging the photo from an Explorer window. The thumbnail changes instantly to that of the imported photo but when I export the site, the default photo appears in the big window when you mouseover. Needless to say the picture in the _htm_files directory created during the export is the wrong big photo (thumbnail okay).

What am I doing wrong?

Default Re: Full Sized Photos Missing

Welcome to TalkGraphics

I am not sure what is happening. But it sounds bizarre.

There is a very simple way to create a pop up photo if you want to do this from scratch.

Import your photo(s) into WD6. Reduce the photos to a thumbnail size.

In Web Properties > Image, check the Pop-up Photo radio button. Set your full image size for the pop-up. Add a caption in the Alt Text text entry box if desired and press Apply. Always remember to press Apply to make sure your edits are applied.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pop-up.png 
Views:	234 
Size:	11.0 KB 
ID:	74911  

Happen to me! its the auto save that is the problem have a look at the "Backups"
    Design is thinking made visual.

Thanks for the comments guys. I found a work-round (by looking at the layers and dragging my photo over the default one) but it is pretty frustrating. Templates are supposed to make life easier, not have to spend ages working out what's going wrong and finding a solution.