Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi, I have both programs now and was wondering if it would be advantageous to keep the 'templates' for Xara3d6 and ScreenSaver3d in same folder? And are they compatable with each other mainly Xara3d6 *.x3d files and screenSaver *.X3d?
    Jim
    Intel i7-2600 processor 3.4GH, Windows 10 64Bit, 12GB Memory, Geforce 960 2Gb graphics card

Try opening one of each in the opposite program. I imagine they should work okay, knowing xara. On the other hand, I am not speaking from experience and could very well be full of something. http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Mac, I believe (although it's been a while since I last played with ScreenMaker 3D) that you can save templates to it from X3D.
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.

Thanks to you both for your responses. I am getting in over my head with graphic applications now and accomplishing nothing in any of them as I get immersed with the capabilities of each and get way off track on what I originally was trying to accomplish. Adult ADD I guess or old age.
    Jim
    Intel i7-2600 processor 3.4GH, Windows 10 64Bit, 12GB Memory, Geforce 960 2Gb graphics card