Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Firstly thanks for the reply to my previous question. Now i'd like to add a photo i took to a design i'm doing in pshop(i may want to tinker with the photo a bit as well), save it and import it to a webpage i'm working on in frontpage.Sorry if this is v. basic stuff but i'm hoping after the initial stages i'll get the hang of things and will require less of your valuable time. mike
    IP

Firstly thanks for the reply to my previous question. Now i'd like to add a photo i took to a design i'm doing in pshop(i may want to tinker with the photo a bit as well), save it and import it to a webpage i'm working on in frontpage.Sorry if this is v. basic stuff but i'm hoping after the initial stages i'll get the hang of things and will require less of your valuable time. mike
    IP

Hi Mike,

Mike have you already gotten the photo onto your system via scanning or a digital camera?

If so, then it's very easy to get it into Photoshop.

- Open the design you're working on in Photoshop.

- Then open the photo you want to add. If you need to, resize the photo to fit within your design at the size you'd like. To resize an open document, right-click on the title bar & choose "Image Size". In the width number box, enter the new desired width - first make sure the "Constrain Proportions" option is ticked on at the bottom of the window.
    Click OK to apply the new settings.

- Now choose the MOVE tool, and simply drag the photo into your working design document. The photo will get it's own new layer, and be inserted into the layers palette at the point right above whatever current layer you have chosen.

From that point, just edit the photo as you like. And you can close the original photo document and choose "NO" when asked to save the changes or not.

Hope that helps.
    IP