Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Flash Animation error messages

I'm doing flash animations this week, and I keep getting many error messages when I preview the flash animation. Maybe I need to start with the basics again because there must be something I'm doing wrong. Well, here is the error messages.

Frame 1: Duplicate tween of characters named "Logo"
    Frame 1: Duplicate tween of shapes named "Logo"
    Frame 4: Unpaired character named "Logo"
    Frame 4: Can't tween character named "Logo": Shape change
    Frame 4: Can't tween character named "Logo": Graduation position change
    I want to still be working in this program when I'm an old man sitting in my recliner.

Default Re: Flash Animation error messages

Hi steps. You have several things going on in this animation. In frame one you have to shapes with the same name. "Logo" you need to identify the objects using that name and change one of them to a different name.
    In frame four you have a couple of things going on. The first line is telling you that you have an object that is being cleaned in one frame but is not in their previous frame. More than likely, you deleted the previous frame.
    The next one is telling you in frame for that you have physically changes shape of the object. You can move an object and resize an object but you cannot change the shape of an object. I'm not familiar with the error of the last line.

I understand your frustration, I went through a lot of this myself.

If you attach a file that you're working on I can have a look at it for you.
    Last edited by steve.ledger; 20 July 2010 at 03:23 AM. Reason: It is not necessary to quote the entire preceding post