Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

Default Blackhorse Regiment

I served in the Army from September 89 through September 92 and after my training it was all with the 11th Armored Calvary Regiment (ACR). My unit was stationed in Fulda Germany near where I live now. We missed out on the Gulf War Part I, but were sent to Doha, Kuwait as the peace keeping force after the war.

Surfing around the internet today I found a picture of our unit patch, the Blackhorse. Which I drew a picture of.

Unfortunately, I also found a reminder of the Doha Dash that I participated in at this website. This event helped me to remember exactly why I decided that Uncle Sam had had his final chance to kill me, and left the Army. (As if I had needed any further proof that the Army was not for me.) On the other hand, I did get some great benefits from being in the Army. I met my wife, learned to speak German and got money for my education, so it wasn't all bad, just the actual being in the Army part.

Enjoy the drawing.
    Eric
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blackhorse.png 
Views:	571 
Size:	11.1 KB 
ID:	74382  
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    Web Templates. My Beginner Video Tutorials
    My Club. My Album.
    My Other Album. My Tutorial.