Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Building a website with Xara Designer Pro 6

Hi there, I hope and believe I have the correct forum page to post this question.

Is designing and building websites with the new Xara Designer Pro 6 software 100% template based?

Can I build and design a simple static website from scratch based on my own design flavor using Xara Designer Pro 6?

I've been using Xara Xtreme Pro 4 for some time and love it - Can I build and design a simple static website from scratch using Xara Xtreme Pro 4?

It's been some time since i have posted here, I have fond memories of many of you helping me with my Elementary questions - I hope everyone is flourishing this year.

Many thanks,

Byron Friday
    byronfriday@gmail.com

Default Re: Building a website with Xara Designer Pro 6

Quote Originally Posted by BYRONIOUS View Post
    Is designing and building websites with the new Xara Designer Pro 6 software 100% template based?
    No - not at all.

Can I build and design a simple static website from scratch based on my own design flavor using Xara Designer Pro 6?
    Absolutely - in fact, I would encourage it

I've been using Xara Xtreme Pro 4 for some time and love it - Can I build and design a simple static website from scratch using Xara Xtreme Pro 4?
    Yes you can - however there have been quite significant UI, ease-of-use and many feature changes since version 4, not to mention the fixed bugs etc.

Default Re: Building a website with Xara Designer Pro 6

Yeah... thats what I'm talking about. Thank you for taking the time to help me with this question ... much appreciated.