Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

hello all
    i have photoshop 6.0 and recentaly acquired photoshop elements with a scanner , i found a tutorial using the reflection tool, but cannot find that tool, does anyone know the tool and where its at in the program. thanks all
    IP

It appears that the 'reflection tool' is a sub tool within the 'liquify tool'. PS6 has a liquify tool, and I presume PS Elements has also (though I dont have PS Elements). I found this in the PS Help Files<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>The reflection tool () copies pixels to the brush area. Drag to reflect the area perpendicular to the direction of the stroke (to the left of the stroke). Alt-drag (Windows) or Option-drag (Mac OS) to reflect the area in the direction opposite to that of the stroke (for example, the area above a downward stroke).
    Usually, Alt-dragging or Option-dragging gives better results when you have frozen the area you want to reflect. Use overlapping strokes to create an effect similar to a reflection in water. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Also using 'google' I found these 2 links that might help

adobe.co.uk - Liquify Tool

guide2elements

hope that helps some [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    ~Vp~
    IP

hey good stuff ~Vp~ [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

"The lessons to be learned, are found along the path of your journey, not at your final destination. That is only where you will rest, between lessons"
    IP