Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default banner, menu not showing up in WD6 export

Hi,

This is driving me nuts. I have a banner & menu that I can see in WD6 but doesn't show up when I export it. It has to have something to do with layers, but I can't see it.

Anyone?

Thanks!

--Ben
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: banner, menu not showing up in WD6 export

Quote Originally Posted by bconner View Post
    Hi,

This is driving me nuts. I have a banner & menu that I can see in WD6 but doesn't show up when I export it. It has to have something to do with layers, but I can't see it.

Anyone?

Thanks!

--Ben
    Ok, I just discovered what 'solo mode' does for you, and the banner & menus are in the mouseover layer. How do I get them moved to the background?

--Ben

Your banner and navbar are all in the MouseOver layer. They should be in the MouseOff layer.

Quote Originally Posted by bconner View Post
    How do I get them moved to the background?
    Hide the MouseOver layer, marquee select the navbar and banner and cut to the clipboard (Ctrl+X).
    Hide the MouseOver layer then unhide the MouseOff layer, make sure you 'select' the MouseOff layer then paste in place (SHIFT+Ctrl+V).

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Your banner and navbar are all in the MouseOver layer. They should be in the MouseOff layer.

Hide the MouseOver layer, marquee select the navbar and banner and cut to the clipboard (Ctrl+X).
    Hide the MouseOver layer then unhide the MouseOff layer, make sure you 'select' the MouseOff layer then paste in place (SHIFT+Ctrl+V).
    Hi Steve,

Got the banner/menu going again, but the mouseover effects have disappeared. ??

--Ben
    Attached Files Attached Files