Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Way to halt a slideshow at the end?

It would be nice if these tweaks got folded into Member Boy's tweaks, I am already using them and they work well.

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    The new popup and slideshow effect is a javascript used in WD6 and DP6 (NOT in P&GD6) and uses the Highslide javascript for this.
    So yes, it's kind of built-in in that it is included for the HTML filter to write the page code and export the highslide.js and highslide.css files necessary for your popups to work.

Member Boy has created some Highslide tweaks using the highslide reference library I linked to before.

http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthread.php?t=44814
    Grace
    http://gracehjs.com/
    Xara Software XDP11

Just another question to do with slide shows - is it possible to set the caption to appear bottom centre below the image - I imagine it is but despite serious searching - and a not too good grasp of js (so the highslide site is all a bit baffling) - I am convinced its a piece of cake - but I can't find a solution and I'm sure one of you experts out there is just dying to enlighten me.

Want to put the caption below the image and centred. Hopefully there is also an equally easy way of altering the font size and colour?
    Alan

Hi Alan,

Like this? (open attached file and 'preview')

Study the file to what I've done.. Holler if you need assistance
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey Steve - there's me searching all over that file for a placeholder object expecting some complex javascript to be achieving the caption placement - when blow me down its there in the Alt text slot!!!

You're a star thanks very much.

I said it would be simple - I had not realised just how simple. Color bold font size and I expect font now to be all at my mercy!!!

Alan

Good sleuthing Alan

Watchout for more from the xone next month