Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Help please!!!

Hey, i have PSP8 and when i load this image to edit it, i chose the color on the Materials sidebar, and hwen it comes up its different than usual. I can't select it using the HEX color codes. Does anyone know what might be wrong? Thank you.

Clay

Clay Guthrie
    IP

Hey, i have PSP8 and when i load this image to edit it, i chose the color on the Materials sidebar, and hwen it comes up its different than usual. I can't select it using the HEX color codes. Does anyone know what might be wrong? Thank you.

Clay

Clay Guthrie
    IP

Clay, from the information you posted I'm not certain I understand your question. But I'll attempt an interpretation. Attached is a capture of the materials palette in PSP8 that you should be seeing.

When you move the cursor over the colors your cursor will change to an eyedropper with a box showing the RGB values. Be sure you've selected colors, not swatches.

Under PSP8 Help, is a section called "Using the Materials Palette." It has short movies which explain the operation of that section of PSP.

Hope this helps.

Bob
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	13.3 KB 
ID:	7992  
    IP