Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Sculpt something...

I downloaded the program when I first saw this thread but did not bother opening it. However, my daughter came home this weekend and asked me about the program so I opened it for her. Within half an hour or an hour of first seeing this program (an as far as I know, it is the first time she has ever used a program of this sort) she created this. Wish I could take some credit but....well I guess I can, I downloaded the program, that must count for something

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Devil Front 2.png 
Views:	232 
Size:	73.0 KB 
ID:	76568Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Devil Front.png 
Views:	243 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	76569
    .............frank

Very talented daughter you have Frank.

Is she artistic in other media?
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Morning Bill

Well, she just started university last week, I don't even know if she has really started taking classes yet, and just came home for the labour day weekend. She is taking what they call here Arts Plastiques but please don't ask me what it is or where it can lead.......only the "Seagull knows". I believe at this stage she would like to be a make-up artist, being able to age young people and create monsters. There is a one year course in Toronto that only costs 16,000$ plus another 5,000$ to buy the material........like that is ever going to happen.........not with what is in her popa's bank account. Last year, don't you know, I came very close to earning my first million.........I managed to get all the zero's; I just seemed to be stumped on getting that single bloody one.....well, not true, I have the one, would just be better on the other side of the decimal point.

Actually, she is a member of this forum, with a total of one post in the Adobé photoshop forum, she does not have a beard and yes, I am proud of her..........frank
    .............frank

Way cool... is your daughter into metal music Frank ?

On another note, looks like the good folks @ Pixologic (ZBrush) have taken over this little sculpting app...

nice start. work more. experience makes us more creative
    thanks to share.

Default Sculptris Alpha 6 released