Apologies that I can't link to my previous thread, apparently topics to this forum now need pre-moderation so I can't link to it myself because it has not been deemed suitable for publication yet.

Once it is visible though, you'll see in my screenshots the folder Xara_Xara_Designer_Pro_6 in my Documents folder.

Aside from the double Xara prefix, and the unique use of underscores instead of spaces which look like mistakes on their own, I dislike applications which create a folder in my Documents folder. I won't be using that folder to save Xara documents into, and in fact keep few of them in the Documents folder at all.

Xara, please don't create folders like this on installing applications - they are not necessary.

PS: I also notice that the default application folder has underscores in it too: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xara\Xara_Designer_Pro_6. Xara Xtreme Pro 4 installed itself to the same parent folder, but without spaces in the name. No problem the underscores being there, but it is unusual - I don't see any other applications doing that.