Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Wink spin and zoom in and out on the same animation

Hello fellow Xara users,

I have been trying to do a small intro for a simple web video which consist of one word zooming-in (accomplished) than that word to spin (accomplished) and finally another word to appear (accomplished)...

What I mean by accomplished is that I made it by itself... but to avoid exporting to avi file and then going to video editing, etc, etc... I hoped that by using different rows for the text I cold make the fisrt row zoom, the second spin and the third appear... but I could not have one type of animation for one row and another type for the second row...

is this even posible?

this is what I ended up with but with editing:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSxUzfOwSTg

Thanks in advance

Ernesto
    Last edited by steve.ledger; 08 June 2010 at 10:05 PM. Reason: added video inline

Default Re: spin and zoom in and out on the same animation

The video looks good, Ernesto, and you are right, Xara3D can only use one animation type in any one file. Different objects can be given different parameters within the chosen animation style, at least for most styles, but you can't change styles between objects, unfortunately.

Mike