Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: activation code

Default activation code

I've tried to upgrade from webdesigner5 to 6, but When I try to activate the program with the code and serial number I've got, there's just a message that there's no internet connection. I've tried to deactivate both firewall and antivirus-software, but with the same result. I thought I could manage to get through with the CD, but with the same result. Can anyone help me here?
    IP

Default Re: activation code

Hi magnemyhren,

Questions regarding your software license/s, unlocking or activation problems, please contact Xara support.
    IP

I understand that that would be the proper way to solve my problem, but there's no place there to send any mail (as far as I can see), and the troublshooter doesn't help anything at all. So perhaps I won't be able to use the software until I reinstall windows (for installing wd6 prior to the antivirus-software). But it shouldn't be that uneasy.
    Magne
    IP

Hi MagneMyren,
    I am in exactly the same bind. I spent four hours last night trying and got nowhere.

This morning I tried to startup and winxp will not startup except in safe mode. I am not a happy camper.

I have tried to uninstal XDP6 but I cannot uninstal in safe mode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not have an internet connection at all on that machine now and I have just wasted another hour.

At the moment I am looking down the barrel of a reformat.

Erik (ej)
    IP