Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I have just purchased Webstyle 4 today and fear I have made a grave mistake? We have always created and programmed our menus by "hand" (Graphics with CorelDraw and PhotoPaint V12 - Programming in Java [although not by me] - pages in HomeSite 5) but thought this seemed a way to speed things up on less intense websites [and so I wouldn't have to wait for the programmers - I am a graphics and html person more so].

However, I just created a small 4 selection menu for an existing page on one of our sites ( http://www.wheelsonline.ca/wo_shop.a...le&vtype=Truck ) and while the basic function of the menu works fine choosing pages, it is not indicating which page is currently selected!?

I have already talked to our head programmer (who will probably have this correted by the time this is seen) but I dont need to be bugging them to fix the Javascript... thats why I bought Webstyle!?

Please help...

Kirk

I have just purchased Webstyle 4 today and fear I have made a grave mistake? We have always created and programmed our menus by "hand" (Graphics with CorelDraw and PhotoPaint V12 - Programming in Java [although not by me] - pages in HomeSite 5) but thought this seemed a way to speed things up on less intense websites [and so I wouldn't have to wait for the programmers - I am a graphics and html person more so].

However, I just created a small 4 selection menu for an existing page on one of our sites ( http://www.wheelsonline.ca/wo_shop.a...le&vtype=Truck ) and while the basic function of the menu works fine choosing pages, it is not indicating which page is currently selected!?

I have already talked to our head programmer (who will probably have this correted by the time this is seen) but I dont need to be bugging them to fix the Javascript... thats why I bought Webstyle!?

Please help...

Kirk