Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How To Create Dissolving Testimonial Window??

Hi:

I'm just learning web designer...having come from using Frontpage for the last 15 years it's taking a little getting used to.

There's a feature of I LOVE but can't find how to do it. On the home page for web designer there is a little window in the lower right with quotation marks around it which scrolls through testimonials...dissolving from one to the next.

I've looked everywhere in the help section and this site but can't seem to find a reference to how to create this feature on my own web designer site.

I would REALLY appreciate it if somebody here might point me in the right direction...maybe to a page on the site which explains how to accomplish this. Thanks in advance!!!

Cheers,
    Rob

Default Re: How To Create Dissolving Testimonial Window??

Welcome to TG Forums Rob,

FYI, the Xara.com home pages are not built using Web Designer or Xara Xtreme software (though some of the graphics may be produced using Xara Xtreme).
    I've looked everywhere in the help section and this site but can't seem to find a reference to how to create this feature on my own web designer site.
    The randomising testimonial block is not a feature of or something which is doable uisng Web Designer alone, however I'm certain that you might find a similar randomizer script which can be utilised via a placeholder in a Web Designer created page.

thanks sledger...if anyone knows where I can find a reference to a script that can accomplish that....I'd still love to hear from them!
    Last edited by steve.ledger; 05 June 2010 at 10:22 PM. Reason: http://www.talkgraphics.com/showpost.php?p=326931&postcount=8

Google knows