Hey guys,

Pen & Pixel Graphics is a 3D Graphics designing company that designs CD Jackets for hip-hop artists on No Limit Records (Master P, Snoop Dogg, Mystikal), Cash Money Records (Juvenile, Big Tymers, Lil Wayne), and others. Does anyone here know what software/programs they are or might be using to create these covers?? You can go to: www.penandpixel.com and click on the "world famous artwork" button to see what I'm talking about. You can click on images in the "Millennium", "Super Deluxe", "Platinum.." (their more advanced work), or any of the other pictures. I wonder what programs/software they are using to make the background images that they add to the artists' photos. I'm ESPECIALLY wonder how they get the text to look like that with the extrusion and adding textures to the front and different textures to the sides of the type and that SHAPE of the type (the funny arch-like warp). I plan on uploading choice examples if I can. If anyone knows what they use to make these images, PLEASE let me know.

I don't want to duplicate their work, I just want to be able to design on that level. Anyway, thanks for your time. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Take care.

(e-mail: mmpact2@hotmail.com)