Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

View Poll Results: Poll question

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Anyone

1 100.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Enough talking or typeing show me what the hell ppl got I mean man I read its easy and not a big deal well then show me Im interested in seeing what the heck ppl say is so easy ..... prove its easy

"If your not an artist first your still lost"...do mechanical animals dream?

Im just saying I cant do it ...and I know a lot of programs ....

Im just saying I cant do it ...and I know a lot of programs ....

Morbis when you say you cant do it,do you mean you cant get the same overall image quality ,or do you mean that you cant composite like that or in that style [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] It mainly consists of layer masking photos onto a black background.Lets not forget these guys have high quality photo gear /print gear and probably an app that renders in 16 bit layers and access to the people they need for the photos etc,I bet if you had that sort of equipment at your fingertips you could do a brilliant job as well,and I still dont see anything really remarkable about the work these guys do.......just my opnion [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Stu.

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Regarding your challenge: Do you have some suitable (non-copyrighted) pics you can post to kickstart the challenge. Hip-hop style graphics it would seem need some hip hop pics upon which to be based. If you (or RJ?) can post some in a new thread perhaps this challenge can have a life.

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

Good idea Ross [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] ,I am willing to give it a try .

Stu.

Hi guys,

I saw Morbis's reply and I can understand his point. I posted the Pen & Pixel topic in ANOTHER graphics forum called CGChat (www.cgchat.com/board/) in a forum called "CHIT CHAT" if want to check it out. The moderator there DID have a point in what they were saying, but, they were just downing them. But, they still have directed me to any are OR submitted any art themselves that is anything like Pen & Pixels. That's not to offend anyone, but, like Morbis, I would want to see someone duplicate something that's "nothing speacial" also.

They odviously have high quality scanning and printing equipment. They also replicate CDs Cassattes, and Vinyl recordings so, they also print up sleeves for these recordings.

Is this challenge like the CD Artwork challenge in the Xara forum. What kind of pics are requested??

RJ

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

RJ - if you are able to provide a pic or pics to use that would be great. Perhaps pretend you are the client - provide the pics for possible use and provide the artist's name. Some of us at least would be happy to have some fun with this hip hop style. (yo - I may have a big battle axe but I'm not a gang-banger [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]).

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

What a lot of hoopla for a very mediocre site, hard to navigate, forces me to install a Java VM (I've already done this at five other sites, so I'm going' in pissed) and artwork I could teach in Photoshop to anyone in about 5 minutes.

Pen and Pixel is hype; enough banners to choke a horse, no taste, and nothing like
    http://www.jonathonart.com/

The ONLY thing I saw of interest was image composition. But agian, that's trying to make a silk purse out of you-know-what.

You tell ME which site you'd prefer to visit: beauty or the bust?

Too much OT here: let's model something inspiring today...

My Best,

Gary David Bouton
    Gary@GaryDavidBouton.com
    Free education! The Writings Web site
    and the updated GaryWorld Gallery is pretty okay, too.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Gary David Bouton
    Gary@GaryDavidBouton.com
    Free education! The Writings Web site
    and the updated GaryWorld Gallery is pretty okay, too.

Whouweeeh this is real pod racin'...

This is *the* site you should visit:

www.go2sleep.be [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

If you don't work against time, time often works for you.