Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: <html> and adding a protection snippet

I'm using the same version sledger. It seems to be the <html> tag that's acting weird here because I tried a few name change varaitions and changing from none (which put's the code in the body) to <html> and it puts the code in the head section again insted of top.

In fact if I name a placeholder <html> I need to add or modify the code after adding the name for it to work. Inserting the code first and then adding the name and it sticks it in the head section.

Default Re: <html> and adding a protection snippet

Sledger, I know you say it doesn't matter where it's placed, but I tried it the first time and found that it worked on some pages and not on others.
    Then in subsequent uploads to my site, the problem seemed progressive and I found myself moving the placeholder around...all the time using the <html> name.
    This morning - after the Sitelok tech looked at the server - on a long shot, I tried another go at using the placeholder and <html> name. So when I took care on placing the placeholder it seemed to work.

If you examine the earlier screen grab in the thread you'll see that it appears that I was doing everything right - as you pointed out - and the code still showed on line 17.

I believe that I'm using the latest Designer 6 software, but I'll double check that.
    Petner