Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Well, I'm not an artist but I do like playing around with simple graphics here and there. Here is a little something I put together in about 30 minutes in XaraX. I really have no graphical skills whatsoever, which explains my need to put shadows on everything [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] This is just a little banner that I am putting together for a new website I am gonna put together.

Actually, the graphic artist at my company turned me on to this site.

Well, I'm not an artist but I do like playing around with simple graphics here and there. Here is a little something I put together in about 30 minutes in XaraX. I really have no graphical skills whatsoever, which explains my need to put shadows on everything [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] This is just a little banner that I am putting together for a new website I am gonna put together.

Actually, the graphic artist at my company turned me on to this site.

Oops! Should be on a white background!

Nice image shawn. I like the use of Xara's quickshape! What is the website for?

Steve Newport
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

Well, it's gonna be an on-line accesories database for the Valkyrie Motorcyle by Honda. It's just something I'm gonna do to keep my database skills up. I'm not a graphic designer or anything, I'm a programmer. But like I said, I like to play sometimes.

Yea, that looks like it will fit the page very well! And if you every need ANY help on anything graphics related, there are tons and tons of artists here just waiting for you to ask! Nice work. By the way, what bikes do you currently own?

Steve Newport
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

T hanks, it really looks better on a white page.. haha.. The edges look really weird on this light gray background.

My bikes? I currently have a 2000 Honda Valkyrie and a 2000 Honda Nighthawk 750. I had an '83 Honda Magna V45, but I sold it about a month ago.

How about a double 's' in the middle of 'accessories'? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Peter</p>

Peat Stack or Pete's Tack?</p>

Hah! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] I guess I put it together a little too fast.. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Glad yu didnt relie on mi, im a horibel speler!
    My Dad has 2 Honda CX500's, one that he cleaned up last year and a custom we've been working on all winter. Newly painted Bluish teel tank with silver honda wing emblem, sidecovers, radiator, and debating whether or not to paint the fender. I'm looking to get a Ninja ZX-12R as previously mentioned in the forum! Oh, by the way, this is the motorycle forum right?

Steve Newport
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-