Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: First site Web Designer 6

Well done Andy - a really good website and you've given me an idea or two!

Love your website design. It's very pleasing to the eye.

Very nice! That is a very visually pleasing site.

I ran into 2 small issues I thought I would mention for you.

I have a hard time loading the entire site just FYI? It gets stuck every time I 1st open it with 4 items to go downloading and just sits there. I have to hit refresh to get it to load those 4 items. The funny thing is I don't see any difference so I am not sure what those 4 things are? Some type of background layer perhaps?

Also, it aligns to the left for me 95% of the time. I have to hit refresh a few times until it will finally center. I was actually going to tell you to add <center> to the <head> until it finally did it for me once so I saw it was supposed to do that.

This may be a unique experience associated with my system but I wanted to bring it up. Perhaps some others have experienced it as well? Also, it is an IE issue( I use IE7 )for me as the site runs fine in Firefox( version 3.6 ).

Again, it looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by gsthunder View Post
    I ran into 2 small issues I thought I would mention for you.

I have a hard time loading the entire site just FYI? It gets stuck every time I 1st open it with 4 items to go downloading and just sits there. I have to hit refresh to get it to load those 4 items.
    The site looks good but has far too many images. Grouping them may solve the above problem.
    True love is the ultimate truth

You can only group so much unfortunately. Grouping really causes havoc with links. I group where I can and I do agree it is a wise move but you can't always do it.