Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

View Poll Results: So, there’s no support for Flash on Apple Gadgets...

Voters
91. This poll is closed
  • Apple has shot itself in the foot & will inevitably back down

56 61.54%
  • This is serious, Flash really is floundering, HTML5 is the way

35 38.46%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Red face Re: So, there’s no support for Flash on Apple Gadgets...

I'm not really surprised because as of yet there isn't flash capability in a 64-bit Windows 7 either...can't even use Internet Explorer...so much for being ready for prime-time. Neither Adobe nor MS seem quick about finding solutions. Couple months ago I just stopped checking. I must say at least on my laptop I'm able to use freeware alternatives (PDF-Xchange Viewer and doPDF) for all things pdf so it doesn't matter to me if Adobe doesn't get with it. I found the freeware works better than Adobe and I have managed to survive nicely without IE. Perhaps someone might give Apple the news about alternatives...LOL.

Please forgive and realize that the above statement was made bc (before coffee)....eeekkkk....totally went on about pdf proggies instead of flash...sigh...sorry...in my corner downing the black stuff now. Chrome, FF and Opera work fine in 64-bit for what it's worth. sorry.
    Last edited by Lafnsu; 26 July 2010 at 06:01 PM. Reason: no coffee yet
    IP

Default Re: So, there’s no support for Flash on Apple Gadgets...

Quote Originally Posted by Lafnsu View Post
    I'm not really surprised because as of yet there isn't flash capability in a 64-bit Windows 7 either...can't even use Internet Explorer...so much for being ready for prime-time.
    None of this is true at all.
    What do you base any of this on? A poorly setup PC/Laptop?
    IP