Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Lack of consistency in behaviour across pages

Sorry to be a pain again and sorry there are several questions but they maybe related and I could do with some advice. I'm building my first site and as it grows I've obviously done something to screw up certain pages which have started to behave "oddly". It is a large site so I have pasted just two of the pages into a .web file. The first is the index page which seems to work fine. The second "places" is another story:

1) Mouseover on the Navbar has stopped working (most important issue)
    2) The pop-up images close by clicking anywhere other than on the close "X" (in preview mode, seems OK when exported)
    3) There are two google adds on the right hand side despite the 2nd one being a copy of the first it does not appear.

Finally not as important but if anybody knows why I would appreciate it
    4) Based on advice gratefully received earlier I have put scripts on a separate layer, this cured an earlier problem of the Navbar not appearing on certain pages, however, if the google maps script is on this layer it does not show in the preview.

Thanks
    Steve
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Lack of consistency in behaviour across pages

I think that issues 1, 3 and 4 have to do with the fact that your script for the two ads is not complete. Add </script> at the end.

Concerning closing popups, I don't notice unusual behavior in preview.

Default Re: Lack of consistency in behaviour across pages

Again thanks to members on this forum. Looks like I missed a line whilst cutting and pasteing google scripts. Adding </script> fixes 1,2 and 4 for me. For some reason the 2nd google add does not appear but I'm not too worried about that.

Thanks again